The University Career Center offers multiple resources and services to students preparing for a career in law.
If you need assistance with:
- Determining if a JD is for you
- Identifying opportunities to volunteer or work in law-related settings
- Discussing ways to prepare for a legal career
- Building a file with strong reference letters
- Connecting with law school admissions representatives
- Preparing for those rare interviews
- Discussing gap years and alternate plans....
The University Career Center can help!
Schedule an Appointment @ The University Career Center
*Individualized assistance with class choice, LSAT preparation, application timing and mechanics, personal statement and other essays' reviews, etc. may be available through the academic advisors and career professionals within your School, College, Department or Program.