All University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Fall 2021 recruiting activities will be VIRTUAL and the University Career Center is here to help you connect with students in advance of your remote interviews.
The University Career Center interviews calendar is open for requests on Handshake.
Login to your account to request a date(s).
Don't have an account? Create one here.
Handshake partners with multiple universities, so be sure your user account is approved with "The University of Michigan" as one of your Handshake schools in order to submit an interview request to us.
Interview Dates 2021 - 2022
When planning an interview day, be sure to review the University academic calendar for semester start and end dates, breaks, holidays and final exams.
Classes run August 30- December 10
Virtual interviews hosted on your choice of platform
September 8 – December 3, 2021
For full scheduling process through Handshake,
To list date, post jobs and collect applications,
Classes run January 5 - April 20
January 19 – March 25, 2022
Questions may be directed to Kathleen Beardmore at email@example.com.
Related Job Fairs
The University Career Center hosts several job fairs throughout the academic year.Consider attending one or more of these as part of your recruiting plan:
- Consulting & Finance Career Fair - September 9, 2021
- Actuarial Career Expo - September 23, 2021
- Fall Job & Internship Fairs - October 1st, 8th & 13th, 2021
- International Opportunities Fair - October 21, 2021
- Nursing Career Fair - TBD
Winter fairs TBD
Other campus recruiting resources
The University Career Center is the centralized career resource for University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. We provide services to students from all fields of study and all degree levels. However, you may find it useful to connect with other career offices across campus who host interviews:
- For engineering and computer science positions: Engineering Career Resource Center
- If recruiting needs are limited to MBA, supply chain management, accounting and BBA students: Michigan Ross School of Business
- For a comprehensive list of all career offices within the University of Michigan system please visit HireBlue
Sample Interview Schedules
Our standard interview schedules created on Handshake begin at 8:30 a.m. and include mid-morning, lunch, and mid-afternoon breaks. See below for the start and end times for each interview.
If you require different hours for your remote interviews we'll happily make the adjustments within your Handshake reservation.
- 30-minute Interview Schedule (12 interviews)
- 45-minute Interview Schedule (9 interviews)
- 60-minute Interview Schedule (6 interviews)
30-minute Interview Schedule
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
45-minute Interview Schedule
8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
60-minute Interview Schedule
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.