Exploring your career options involves gathering and evaluating data/information about you and the many career options available, in order to determine fit between the two.
In order to find what fits, you first need to know your Story. Second, you need to know about the careers you are considering.
There are so many different ways to explore career options - be creative in how you choose to investigate your options.
Also keep an eye an eye out for events or presentations that might be able to shed more light on the many options you have available.
- Career Tracks - Sign up for a track to get personalized events and job/internship postings emailed to your inbox.
- Career Guides - Search various career paths according to major.
- Career Cruising To Explore Options - Get help finding what you want to do by assessing your interests, values, and skills.
- Join Emerging Wolverines - Learn how to make the most of University by taking part in an interactive experience for first-year and transfer students.
- Job Shadowing - Get hands-on experience exploring different companies and/or industries.
- Your Four-Year Career Plan - See what things you should be doing and what info is most pertinent to you based on what year you are.
- Additional Career Exploration Tools - More tools that you could benefit from.