Exploring your career options involves gathering and evaluating data/information about you and the many career options available, in order to determine fit between the two.
In order to find what fits, you first need to know your story-your skills, strengths, values, and experiences. Second, you need to know about the careers you are considering.
There are so many different ways to explore career options - be creative in how you choose to investigate your options.
- Career Tracks - Sign up for a track to get personalized events and job/internship postings emailed to your inbox.
- Career Guides - Search various career paths according to major.
- Job Shadowing - Get hands-on experience exploring different companies and/or industries.
- Your Four-Year Career Plan - See what things you should be doing and what info is most pertinent to you based on what year you are.
- Additional Career Exploration Tools - More tools that you could benefit from.