Advertise your job and internship opportunities to a wide range of University of Michigan students through Handshake for free!
New users, create an account on Handshake, then find University of Michigan among the schools and 'Request Approval'. Once we've confirmed the request, you may post positions for our students. To view a tutorial from Handshake on the step by step process of creating your user account, please click here.
The University Career Center is the centralized career resource for University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. We provide services to students from all fields of study and all degree levels. However, you may also find it useful to post with other career offices across campus:
- For experienced hires: U-M Alumni Association
- For engineering and computer science positions: Engineering Career Resource Center
- If recruiting needs are limited to MBA, supply chain management, accounting and BBA students: Michigan Ross School of Business
- For part-time positions: Student Employment Office
- For a comprehensive list of all career offices within the University of Michigan system please visit HireBlue