Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new appointment scheduling system beginning June 3, 2015.
- To schedule an appointment through June 2nd, click here.
- To schedule an appointment for June 3rd, or after, login to your Handshake account (appointments will be available to book by Monday June 1st)
Feel free to also schedule an appointment by calling us at 734-764-7460.
Please note that student demand for appointments is extremely high. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment and are not able to find an appointment option that fits your schedule, please call our Information Desk at (734) 764-7460.
1:1 Career Advising and Counseling
Make an appointment to talk about career related questions including:
- Applying to graduate school
- Career assessment test result interpretations
- Career decision making
- Exploring career options
- Feeling overwhelmed/lost about where to start
- Finding direction and clarifying future goals
- Internship search strategy
- Networking/informational interviewing
- Job search strategy
- Law school applications
- Personal statement reviews
- Preparing for interviews/mock interviews
- PhD academic/non-academic job search
- Pre-Med/Pre-Health preparation and application
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Using social media tools in your job search
*** Appointments are reserved for current students/recent graduates (up to 18 months following graduation).
*** We may accommodate appointment requests from alumni, faculty, post docs, and community members for a fee during off-peak months only. Click here to view our appointment options, rates, and payment instructions.
*** Given demand for student appointments, we ask that you cancel any appointment you can not attend. See our no-show policy for information about missing scheduled appointments with Career Center staff. In addition, we are only able to hold one appointment at a time to allow fair access to appointments for all students.