Schedule An Appointment
or call our Information Desk at (734) 764-7460.
Career Advising and Counseling
Make an appointment to talk about career related questions including:
- Applying to graduate school
- Career assessment test result interpretations
- Career decision making
- Exploring career options
- Feeling overwhelmed/lost about where to start
- Finding direction and clarifying future goals
- Internship search strategy
- Networking/informational interviewing
- Job search strategy
- Law school applications
- Personal statement reviews
- Preparing for interviews/mock interviews
- PhD academic/non-academic job search
- Pre-Med/Pre-Health preparation and application
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Using social media tools in your job search
*** Appointments are reserved for current students/recent graduates (up to 18 months following graduation).
*** We may accommodate appointment requests from alumni, faculty, post docs, and community members for a fee, and appointments will only offered in off-peak seasons (summer months). Click here to view our appointment options, rates, and payment instructions.
*** Given demand for student appointments, we ask that you cancel any appointment you can not attend. See our no-show policy for information about missing scheduled appointments with Career Center staff.
*** Given demand for student appointments, we are only able to hold one appointment at a time to allow fair access to appointments for all students. Students scheduling multiple appointments will be asked to select one appointment time, and may schedule another appointment once the first has been completed.