Emerging Wolverines is an exciting and interactive 5 week-long group experience for first year and transfer students who want to:
- Learn about themselves in a small group environment with other students
- Explore career and campus opportunities, using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality assessment tool
- Gain clarity about present and future goals
Emerging Wolverines will use MBTI theory and work in small groups, exploring how personality influences campus involvement and major/career choices. Students will meet approximately once a week in small groups, and will engage in thought provoking activities during their time together. Through active participation in group meetings and activities, students will gain a greater understanding of themselves and their future goals as Wolverines!
The Emerging Wolverines Fall term groups occurs over a 5-week period for one hour a week. There will be two seperate groups that meet weekly.
Fall 2018 program dates:
- Week One ( October 10th, 2018)
- Week Two ( October 17th, 2018)
- Week Three (October 24th, 2018)
- Week Four (Octbober 31st, 2018)
- Week Five (November 7th, 2018)
- Week One ( October 11th, 2018)
- Week Two ( October 18th, 2018)
- Week Three (October 25th, 2018)
- Week Four (November 1st, 2018)
- Week Five (November 8th, 2018)
Meetings will take place on a Wednesdays (Group 1) Thursday (Group 2) from 1:15pm to 2:15pm.
To apply to the Emerging Wolverines program, fill out this brief application by October 1st, 2018 at noon.
Questions? Please email Clarence Anthony Jr. at email@example.com, or call the University Career Center at (734-764-7460).