October 21, 2015
Connect with UM’s pre-law population. Discuss law school options, applications and financial aid information with 200+ students. The event is advertised campus-wide and at other area universities and colleges.
We're excited to offer registration through our new system - Handshake! Get started by following the link below.
• Already using Handshake? Select "Login to an existing account"
• New to Handshake? Select "Create an account"
• Registration Fee $150 (includes up to 2 representatives)
• Test Prep Services $190 (includes up to 2 representatives)
• Additional Representatives $25 (per representative)
• Payment Options Check or credit card payments accepted. See registration form for details.
• Tax ID Number 38-6006309
Deadline October 9 for inclusion in the student handout
• 1:30pm–3pm / Recruiter Check-in
• 3pm–6pm / Law Day 2014
Light refreshments available throughout the event
Two major construction projects are underway near the Michigan Union, site of Law Day. Please review the parking information for options.
Note: A Curbside Drop-off Service is available for delivering materials to your table.
The Career Center will validate parking (up to 6 hours) for the Maynard Street City Public Parking structure.
On-campus hotels offer the best parking option. All are within easy walking distance of the Michigan Union (the event site). See the Accommodations List for details
All shipping for Law Day is coordinated through The UPS Store which handles all carriers. The UPS Store charges a $25 per box fee. Mark your materials: Hold for Law Day.
Complete the shipping form and email to The UPS Store. Questions? Contact The UPS Store at 734.662.7777