This week a special guest organization will lead out a live Twitter chat using the hashtag #EmployerBuzz. Just in time for Education Job Fair (but not limited to K-12 teachers).
Be sure to follow @TheEmployerBuzz twitter handle because we'll be sharing clues about the organization's workplace, culture, hiring practices, and day in the life throughout the day on Monday.
Send us a tweet telling us who you think the Employer of the Week is using the hashtag #MysteryMonday.
Monday evening we'll reveal who our Twitter Employer of the Week is. On Tuesday they'll live tweet throughout the day from the @TheEmployerBuzz account. Tuesday will include tweets on some of the following topics:
- Hiring procedures
- Entry-level opportunities
- Upcoming on-campus visits
- How to stand out at a career fair
- How to judge organizational culture
- How to build your professional brand
- What they look for in a resume/cover letter
- How to stand out in a job or internship search
- How to network/build your professional community
- And any other tips that they feel are helpful for students interested in learning more about their organization