The Career Center is excited to introduce our new small group discussion sessions, which we will be offering every week starting in September. Sessions meet both virtually using Google+ Hangouts and at the Career Center. Topics range from strategic internship/job searching to exploring if graduate school is the best option, from standing out in an interview to effectively networking at the Career Expo, and from one’s time at Michigan to life after college. These are a fun, informal way to learn from peers and navigate next steps.
Check out some of our upcoming sessions!
- Evaluating your summer internship experience on September 11 and 13
- Getting your ducks in a row for law school applications (for current applicants) on September 9 and 13
- Standing out in your medical school interview (for current applicants) on September 13 and 17
- How to make your law school personal statement stand out (for current applicants) on September 17 and 19
- Getting your ducks in a row for graduate school applications (for current applicants) on September 17
For more information click here. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming sessions!