Come to "MEET THE INTERNS" and chat with UofM students who want to share advice and their internship experiences with you! You can talk to students who have interned in fashion, marketing, sports, finance, public policy, retail, healthcare, and more!
Join us on Wednesday, September 12th from 6-8PM @ the Diag.
We'll have FREE food, fun activities, and more ⏤ so bring your friends!!
This event is totally casual. No dress code or resume required!
p.s. - No recruiters will be at the event. It's strictly peer-to-peer.
In regards to the students you can chat with at 'Meet the Interns'...
Here's the list of organizations they worked at over the summer:
- Big Eyed Wish, LLC.
- Cardinal Health
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Cumulus Media
- DC SAFE
- Donee Advertising
- Environmental Protection Agency
- General Mills
- Goldman Sachs
- Healthy Eating Research & UNC Chapel Hill
- Horizon Media
- Huron Consulting Group
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- L Brands
- Mercantil Bank
- Mil Mujeres Legal Services
- Morgan Stanley
- MSU Entomology Dept
- Office of Senator Bernard Sanders
- Old National Investments
- Owens Corning
- Prestige Cosmetics
- Procter & Gamble
- Quicken Loans
- Rocket Fiber
- Southwest Airlines
- ST Microelectronics
- The Center for American Progress
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Madison Square Garden Company
- The Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- The Pro Bono Institute
- The White House
- TIME Inc./Meredith Co.
- U.S. House of Representatives - Congressman Dan Kildee (MI-05)
- W. W. Grainger