Setting aside time to figure out your next steps can be hard when you have class, projects, work, and other time commitments.
But we've heard over and over again that students really wish they would have set aside time to talk to one of our career coaches so that they would have known what to do sooner.
That's why we made phone and video-chat appointments available, in addition to face-to-face appointments.
So even if you can't make it in, we can still talk about what you want to do and your plan for making that happen.
If you don't know what you want to do after you graduate, try using quiz-like questionnaires called 'career assessments'.
These can help you figure out your natural talents and how those can relate to certain careers.
And they can help you see how your interests and personality influence which environments you might enjoy working in.
So, remember to check out career assessments if you're interested in learning about your natural talents as well as places that match your interests and personality.
Events This Week
- Feb. 17th - Deloitte | Networking Hours (10:00am)
- Feb. 17th - Resume Lab (5:00pm)
- Feb. 17th - Learn All About Carnival Cruise Line's Corporate Internship Program - Webinar - (5:30pm)
- Feb. 17th - Deloitte | Firm Presentation | Audit & Assurance, Tax, Risk & Financial Advisory (6:00pm)
- Feb. 18th - Suture Workshop #1 (12:00pm)
- Feb. 18th - Suture Workshop #2 (1:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Citi: Meet our Businesses Round Table Event (1:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Sherwin-Williams Info Session & Field Audit Program Overview - Virtual Event - (2:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Citi: Office Hours (3:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Internship Lab (4:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Citi Sales & Trading Information Session (5:00pm)
- Feb. 19th - Bain & Company's 2020 Building Entrepreneurial Leaders (BEL) Webinar 2 of 2 - Virtual Event - (8:00pm)
- Feb. 20th - Citi: Women's Networking Breakfast (9:00am)
- Feb. 20th - Schlumberger's Virtual Information Session with Nik, our Field Engineer Recruiter - Virtual Event - (10:00am CST)
- Feb. 20th - ORNL Science Education & Workforce Development Virtual Career Fair - Virtual Event - (12:00pm)
- Feb. 20th - Google Hash Code 2020 (9:30am PST)
- Feb. 20th - NSA's Co-op Program: Full-time Experience Before You Graduate - Virtual Session - (4:00pm)
- Feb. 20th - Carnival's Building Your LinkedIn Profile - Virtual Event - (5:00pm)
- Feb. 20th - Bain & Company case workshop (5:00pm)
- Feb. 21st - Gearing Up to Apply to Medical School (1:00pm)
- Feb. 21st - Unisys' Accounting and Finance Internship Career Fair (1:00pm)
- Feb. 21st - Help! What's an MMI? (3:00pm)
- Feb. 24th - Gearing Up to Apply to Medical School (2:00pm)
- Feb. 24th - Resume Lab (4:00pm)
- Feb. 24th - The Raine Group Information Session (6:00pm)
To see other events related to internships, jobs, and general career exploration, please visit our Upcoming Events page. All of the upcoming events are also listed in Handshake as well as on the Happening @ Michigan events calendar.