If you want to find internship/job postings but you're not sure where to look then you should try using Handshake.
Campus recruiters that want to hire Michigan students often list positions on Handshake, Symplicity, or both.
If recruiters have positions that are open to all Michigan students, regardless of major, then they'll usually post those on Handshake.
So regardless of your school or major, you can use Handshake to see who is hiring and what they're hiring for.
There are several thousand positions on Handshake right now ⏤ so be strategic and use filters to narrow down your results to opportunities you find interesting.
You can filter by location and industry as well as other factors like paid or unpaid.
You can also sort by relevance, expiration date, and how recently positions were added to Handshake.
Want to speak to someone who works at a specific company?
Want to speak to someone who is familiar with industries or fields that you're considering?
Reaching out to professionals can be difficult but it's easier to do when you have something in common and they want you to reach out to them.
The University Career Alumni Network (UCAN) covers both of those aspects because it's full of Michigan graduates who want you to reach out when you have questions.
UCAN is free and it makes it easy for you to find Michigan alumni to connect with.
Events This Week
- Feb. 10th - WEBINAR: Career Brand Building for International Students - Virtual Event - (12:00pm)
- Feb. 10th - Transfer Student Lunch and Learn: Land an Internship(12:00pm)
- Feb. 10th - Carnival's Deployment & Itinerary Planning 101 - Virtual Event - (5:00pm)
- Feb. 10th - Overland Summers Info Session (7:00pm)
- Feb. 11th - Liberty Mutual Insurance's Elevating Your Summer Internship - Virtual Event - (2:00pm)
- Feb. 11th - Acing Your Carnival Application - Webinar Virtual Event - (4:00pm)
- Feb. 11th - Morgan Stanley Firmwide Presentation at The University of Michigan (7:30pm)
- Feb. 12th - University of Michigan: Goldman Sachs Coffee Chats (12:00pm)
- Feb. 12th - Bank of America Campus Connect Winter Webcast Series - Virtual Event - (12:00pm)
- Feb. 12th - City Year Virtual Information Session -Virtual Event - (3:00pm CST)
- Feb. 12th - University of Michigan: Goldman Sachs Night on Wall Street (4:30pm)
- Feb. 12th - Resume Lab (5:00pm)
- Feb. 13th - PwC: Be Well, Work Well Networking Hours (10:00am)
- Feb. 13th - Global Health Strategies Drop-In Office Hours (1:30pm)
- Feb. 13th - Global Health Strategies Information Session (4:00pm)
- Feb. 13th - Internship Lab (4:00pm)
- Feb. 13th - Carnival's Corporate Finance 101 - Webinar Virtual Event - (5:30pm)
- Feb. 13th - PwC Accounting: Elevate Presentation (6:00pm)
- Feb. 13th - Moelis & Company's 2021 Michigan Summer Analyst Presentation (6:00pm)
- Feb. 14th - Cipher Tech Virtual Cybersecurity Challenge - University of Michigan - Virtual Event - (12:00am)
- Feb. 14th - 60-min Job Search Lab (12:00pm)
- Feb. 14th - Gearing Up to Apply to Medical School (12:00pm)
- Feb. 14th - BCG ADC Networking session (PhD, JD, MD, postdoc) (12:00pm)
- Feb. 14th - Liberty Mutual Insurance's Virtual Panel: What is Global Internal Audit and is it Right for me? (1:00pm)
- Feb. 14th - Internship Lab (2:00pm)
- Feb. 17th - Deloitte | Networking Hours (10:00am)
- Feb. 17th - Resume Lab (5:00pm)
- Feb. 17th - Learn All About Carnival Cruise Line's Corporate Internship Program - Webinar - (5:30pm)
- Feb. 17th - Deloitte | Firm Presentation | Audit & Assurance, Tax, Risk & Financial Advisory (6:00pm)
To see other events related to internships, jobs, and general career exploration, please visit our Upcoming Events page. All of the upcoming events are also listed in Handshake as well as on the Happening @ Michigan events calendar.