I’m a first year student….should I come to Expo?
YES! We encourage all first year students to attend the Career Expo. We are offering brief Freshmen Orientation Sessions that will:
- demonstrate how to best navigate the fair
- explain how to find employers that are open to hiring First and Second-Year Students for their internships
- discuss things to say/questions to ask the employer
- offer the chance to speak with current/former students who have attended the fair
- give general advice on how to approach an employer with confidence
Our Career Fair is September 30th and October 1st from 2:00-6:00pm in the Union, and we will be offering the “Freshman Orientation” three separate times each day during the Expo starting at 3, 4, and 5 p.m. Come meet in the lobby and a Career Advisor will be there to help you start out your Expo-attending career with success.