Emerging Wolverines is an exciting and interactive 5 week-long group experience for first year and transfer students who want to:
- Learn about themselves in a small group environment with other students
- Explore career and campus opportunities, using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality assessment tool
- Gain clarity about present and future goals
Emerging Wolverines will use MBTI theory and work in small groups, exploring how personality influences campus involvement and major/career choices. Students will meet approximately once a week in small groups, and will engage in thought provoking activities during their time together. Through active participation in group meetings and activities, students will gain a greater understanding of themselves and their future goals as Wolverines!
The Emerging Wolverines Winter term Transfer group occurs over a 5-week period for one hour a week.
Winter 2017 program dates:
- Week One (February 2, 2017)
- Week Two (February 9, 2017)
- Week Three (February 16, 2017)
- Week Four (February 23, 2017)
- Week Five (March 9, 2017)
All meetings will take place on a Thursday from 1pm to 2pm.
To apply to the Emerging Wolverines program, fill out this brief application by January 19, 2017 at noon.
Questions? Please email Clarence Anthony Jr. at email@example.com, or call the University Career Center at (734-764-7460).