Hi Student Org Leaders,
We hope your new academic year is off to a great start!
The Career Center is looking for members of your organization who might be interested in serving as members of our Student Advisory Board (SAB). We rely on the SAB members to provide us with important feedback on programs and services, and also to give us a student perspective on emerging issues and concerns.
What The SAB Offers
- Opportunity for meaningful involvement
- Opportunity to help improve student communications
- Opportunity to provide input and help shape future offerings
- Opportunity to develop professional communication & collaboration skills
Who Can Apply
- Creative thinkers who are able to identify innovative solutions to student challenges
- Highly motivated individuals who enjoy discussing important campus issues
- Available to attend 2-3 meetings per semester at The Career Center
- Available to respond to email surveys or questions within 24 hours
How To Apply
- Submit a Student Advisory Board Interest Form
- Complete Your Application
If you think one of your members would be a great fit, please encourage them to fill out and submit the Student Advisory Board Interest Form by Sunday, September 14th.
Thanks very much!
Dusty Lopez, Career Coach