- Exploring options for a Gap year?
- Interested in working in Detroit?
- Considering teaching or education in the future?
On this Immersion, students will spend a half-day in Detroit to learn and experience what a day is like as a City Year Corp Member.
UM students on this Immersion will get the opportunity -
- visit a member school for City Year
- observe a corp member in their classroom
- learn about the planning process
- talk with UM alumni and past corp members about working in Detroit, City Year, gap year opportunities, and more.
Apply for this immersion if you want to get a taste of what it would be like to not only work in education, but be a corp member for City Year in the Detroit school system!
When? Friday, February 7th
Where do I apply? Apply on the Career Center Connector by searching "City Year Detroit Immersion" Accepting applications until Sunday, January 26th!