Are you a student who is:
- Interested in learning more about your interests and skills?
- Interested in learning more about careers that you’re curious about?
- Looking to learn more about majors and graduate programs in a structured way?
- Looking to learn more about how to prepare for the job search and transition into professional settings?
If you checked off one or more of these statements, then Career Cruising might be helpful for you! Career Cruising can be helpful for exploration and decision-making for undergraduate students.
Features for Undecided Students (Exploring Majors and Careers)
- You can use the Matchmaker & My Skills Assessment to answer questions about likes and dislikes to find "matching careers".
- The Careers search section helps you to explore career fields to learn more about tasks, education,etc.
Features for Students Exploring Graduate and Professional Schools
- The Education Section will help you to explore both undergraduate majors, and graduate/professional programs to learn more about what these programs entail.
Features for Students Who Have Careers in Mind (or Preparing for Job/Internship Search)
- The Ability Profile Assessment allows for you to compare their abilities to professionals in career fields that they're interested in.
- You can also find information about the structure of application materials, interviewing, and professional etiquette.
Once you login you can create your own user login and save your searches.
Take a few minutes to try the “Career Matchmaker” assessment, or explore some of the careers you are already considering. Then, schedule an appointment to review your results talk about next steps – Internships? Job shadowing? Immersions? Major Choices? We are happy to help, and look forward to seeing what you discover!