Handshake is your pathway to career connections. Through this tool you can:
- Explore job and internship openings
- Engage in on-campus recruiting opportunities
- Develop and track your goals and next steps
- Identify events and workshops including connecting with University Career Center staff, graduate/professional schools and employers
Handshake is available to all current degree-seeking UM-Ann Arbor students and recent grads (up to 18 mos after your graduation date).
Click the button below and use your UM unique name and Kerberos password to authenticate and access your account.
Need help? Contact support.joinhandshake.
Comments for the University Career Center? Let us know: email@example.com
HANDSHAKE HOW-TO ARTICLES/VIDEOS
Want help on how to best use Handshake? Check out the following articles & videos:
How To Search for Jobs & Internships in Handshake
- Article: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/218693408
- Video: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/219426877
How To Set Saved Searches
How To Complete Your Profile
How To Make Your Profile Searchable
As you consider Handshake postings and events: Job, internship, and event postings are included due to their potential interest to students. Inclusion of a posting does not imply school endorsement of the particular program, opportunity or school/employer described.