Goldman Sachs is hosting a event that will “provide you [with] an opportunity to participate in skills building session, learn more about [their] Summer Analyst opportunities…, and network with professionals from across the firm.”
Additionally "during the event attendees will receive a comprehensive introduction to their divisions of interest while developing their financial services acumen and interviewing skills. Students will also participate in business case studies, best-in-class training, and networking opportunities with the firm’s Disability Interest Forum. Attendees will be invited to apply for first round divisional interviews."
Eligible students are: undergraduate sophomores or juniors with a disability (all majors included)
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Location: Goldman Sachs Headquarters, New York, NY
Application Deadline: Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Please note Goldman Sachs will provide domestic travel and hotel accommodations.
- Go to Goldman Sachs Careers (www.goldmansachs.com/careers/) and click on the “Register For Upcoming Events” option under the “Students and Graduates” section.
- If you don’t already have a Goldman Sachs account register as a new user using either your LinkedIn account or Goldman Sachs’ ‘Register as a New User’ option.
Note: You must complete 100% of your candidate profile for to be fully considered for this event. Please make sure that your “Complete Profile” shows 100% complete before registering for the “2015 Diverse Abilities” event.
- Once you are registered and logged in to Goldman Sach’s “My GS Events” page, select the “Register for Events” option.
- On the “Choose Event” page, filter by “Event Category” and “Event Month” and select “Diversity” and “10 - October” for the respective filters.
- Scroll down through the list of events and select the “2015 Diverse Abilities” event.
Reminder: You must complete 100% of your candidate profile for to be fully considered for this event. Please make sure that your “Complete Profile” shows 100% complete before registering for the “2015 Diverse Abilities” event.
- While on the “2015 Diverse Abilities” event page, press/click the “Register” button.
If you’re logged in and are unable to find the event you can try clicking on the following direct link: http://recruiting360.avature.net/candidates/ProjectDetail?projectId=477
If you have any difficulty using their online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability you may also try sending your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling them at +1-917-343-1811.