October 9, 2013
Meet and discuss academic options with our diverse and talented students. Typically, 300+ students attended. The fair will also be advertised campus wide and at other area universities and colleges.
• Registration Fee $125 (includes up to 2 representatives)
• Test Prep Services $165 (includes up to 2 representatives)
• Additional Representatives $20 (per representative)
• Payment Options Check or credit card payments accepted. See registration form for details.
• Tax ID Number 38-6006309
Deadline September 27 for inclusion in the student handout
• 1:30pm–3pm / Recruiter Check-in
• 3pm–6pm / Graduate School Information Fair
Light refreshments available throughout the Fair
As on many large campuses, parking is challenging and extremely limited. Please review the parking information for options.
Note: A Curbside Drop-off Service is available for delivering materials to your table.
The Career Center will validate parking for the Maynard Street City Public Parking structure.
On-campus hotels offer the best parking option. All are within easy walking distance of the Michigan Union (the event site). Please see the Accommodations List for details
All shipping for the Fair is coordinated through The UPS Store which handles all carriers. The UPS Store charges a $25 per box fee. Mark your materials: Hold for Graduate School Information Fair.
Complete the shipping form and email to The UPS Store. Questions? Contact The UPS Store at 734.662.7777
Contact our Events Team: Angelicia Morton or Sally Schueneman at 734.764.7460