Career Center Connector (c3) is a free service for all UM Ann Arbor degree-seeking students and new graduates. Use c3 to stay connected as you explore career options and search for jobs/internships.
Please note that login for c3 changed in July 2013. Please click button below and use your UM unique name and Kerberos password to authenticate and access your account.
Career Center Connector Log In
Tips to maximize your experience:
· Use the Resume Builder to create your resume.
· Explore career options and apply for internships/jobs from employers specifically reaching out to you. Use advanced search feature to narrow your search and set up search agents to email you with posting updates, daily, weekly or monthly.
· Check out workshops, career fairs, on-campus interviewing opportunities, and employer presentations.
· COMING FALL 2013: Hone your interviewing skills with our newly added mock interview module. Record a mock interview and share with your career coach, mentors, etc. to get feedback to improve your performance.
· Be sure to follow The Employer Buzz, a new blog employers are using to highlight campus presentations, events and jobs/internships.
Note: You will be required to read and agree to Career Center Connector policies as part of your initial registration process. In order for our community to function well for all members, it's important to agree to certain user ground rules.
Need Help? Email email@example.com or refer to help icons in c3.