Career Center Connector (C3) is your pathway to Jobs • Internships • Events:
- Search Jobs and Internships!
- View upcoming employer presentations!
- Register for Career Center events and workshops!
Career Center Connector is available to all current UM-Ann Arbor students and recent grads (up to 18 mos after your graduation date).
Click the button below and use your UM unique name and Kerberos password to authenticate and access your account.
Jobs•Internships•Events | Log In to Your C3 Account
5 Tips for using Career Center Connector:
- Use the Resume Builder to create your resume.
- Explore career options and apply for internships/jobs from employers specifically reaching out to you. Use advanced search feature to narrow your search and set up search agents to email you with posting updates, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Check out workshops, career fairs, on-campus interviewing opportunities, and employer presentations.
- Hone your interviewing skills with our mock interview tool. Record a mock interview and share with your career coach, mentors, etc. for feedback to improve your performance.
- Be sure to follow The Employer Buzz, for highlights shared by employers on campus presentations, events and jobs/internships.
Note: You will be required to read and agree to Career Center Connector policies as part of your initial registration process. In order for our community to function well for all members, it's important to agree to certain user ground rules.
Need Help? Submit your question here and The Career Center will respond within a business day.